6.10.13

We're Back! A Dinosaur's Tale.

Well, I'm back. But if I can reference dinosaur anything, I will.
If you haven't seen that movie, you should. It is the fabric of my childhood.
So, Egypt is past and I've been home for about four months now. How time flies.
I miss Egypt. A lot. Maybe one day I'll get the chance to make it back.
Assuming the government cooperates.
What am I up to now? Good question, and the one that seems to be on everyone's lips.

Working here and there, applying for graduate school for 2014. You know, the works.
Oh, and more traveling.
Can't stop the traveling.
Turns out I've been infected with that quaint 'travel bug' that keeps me adventuring all the time. But I'm cool with it.
It's my bank account that's not.
But that's beside the point.
I'm leaving in three days (THREE DAYS) for a month of travels. This is the first international trip I've taken since I've been back from Egypt.
I'm starting with a week in DC with my boy. (Oh yes, I have my own man now. Booyah!)
Then, I'm heading south to Central America for about a week stopping through El Salvador, Belize, and Guatemala.
Then back to DC for an additional two weeks.
Suffice to say: jkfldajfoiefjkahfdkajflkdsjflkdsjfeiowjohfsafajfjlkda;jfdlaj;lf !!!

I'll be taking Due East along for all the adventures though, don't even worry. You'll get all the inside scoop, stories and pictures included. So just plan on sticking around for a while, ok?

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, you are so lucky! All these pictures are totally awesome - I hope I can have some similar experiences some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am in the process of writing some travel guides and tips to help people like you get out there and explore! Happy travels :)

      Delete